MICRO-NEEDLING – CHIC LA VIE
WORRIED ABOUT WRINKLES? WE HAVE THE SOLUTION!
Here, at Chic La Vie, we are proud to offer Las Vegas the latest skin therapy system for micro-needling.
WHAT IS IT?
What is micro-needling? Micro-needling is designed to treat several skin conditions, as it is a form of controlled injury to the skin. The procedure uses multiple microneedles to vertically pierce the skin creating tiny wounds. During the skin’s natural healing process, collagen production is stimulated to smooth and refine the surface.
Micro-needling is a quick, safe, non-ablative treatment. A topical numbing agent is applied before the procedure. No significant downtime is required. Typically, there is minor to moderate swelling and/or redness initially following the treatment. Your skin can feel and look warm, much like a mild sunburn. This usually subsides within a few hours. It is not recommended to apply makeup following a treatment. A post-treatment serum and repair balm, as well as an SPF, will be applied to increase healing and protect fragile skin. The micro-needling procedure can be performed every 4 weeks.
Ask about our competitively priced packages on med spa treatments.
WHAT DOES IT TREAT?
Micro-needling is used to treat a number of skin conditions, such as:
- fine lines and wrinkles
- acne scars
- striae (stretchmarks)
- enlarged pores
Micro-needling is also good for:
- increasing product penetration
- skin tightening and lifting
- No Retin-A products or applications 12 hours prior to your treatment.
- No auto-immune therapies or products 12 hours prior to your treatment
- No prolonged sun exposure to the face 24 hours prior to your treatment. A micro-needling treatment will not be administered on sunburned skin.
- On the day of the treatment, please keep your face clean and do not apply makeup.
- If an active or extreme breakout occurs before treatment, please consult your practitioner.